Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pretty Good Shape for the Shape I'm In

Pretty Good Shape for the Shape I'm in
Growing up, when asked "How ya doing?", my dad would reply, "Pretty good shape for the shape I'm in".
Until recently, I never really thought too much about that statement. I'd like to hear the people of Michigan start saying, "Pretty good shape for the shape we're in". A cheerful continence, a bliss-full attitude, has everything to do with the way we grow, prosper, live.
I challenge each and every one of you to make, "Pretty good shape for the shape I'm in" your morning mantra for 21 days. Statistics show that's how long it takes for a habit to form. I can almost guarantee that when you repeat that several times a day, your life will become significantly more "bliss-full".
Here's to you dad, where ever your spirit is!

No comments: