Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Cleaning for your business!



According to my friend Laura Renton's husband, spring started March 1st. Right now, I believe him. I've been totally preoccupied with the beautiful weather and doing a little spring cleaning, particularly in my business! Yeap, I'm getting rid of what no longer works and am focusing on what does! You'll see some amazing changes over the coming weeks!!

How am I doing most of it? Last week I had the privilege of participating in Lisa Mininni's Entrepreneurial Edge Systems Three Day Intensive. Yes, folks, it was intense and worth every minute!

Without giving away her secrets, Lisa provides ALL of the tools necessary to move your business full speed ahead. She gives you the complete success strategies and specific systems to implement NOW! Not only that, she does so in an entertaining, engaging format that keeps you totally locked in. Really, it's the first time in years that I didn't fall asleep at a seminar! LOL

I will say that the number one place I started was defining my mission and my vision. Thanks to the complete resources in Lisa’s 3 day and in her book, “Me, Myself and Why – The Secrets to Navigating Change” I have my vision complete, not just my business vision – my life’s vision. Do you have one? Have you looked at yours lately? Does it still resonate as strong with you today as the day you created it? Is it working? If not, get a hold of Lisa – she’s got the “right stuff” to get you going.

I'm getting my systems "turned on" and "plugged in". Keep your eyes and ears open for exciting changes. Be sure to visit our site, TheBlissNetwork.com and check it out! Watch for some great info to come on how you, too, can do a little Spring Cleaning in your business!

Bliss ON!

No comments: