Sunday, May 3, 2009

Less Mama Drama -Would Even Please Obama

When Lyne Appel Downing of EcoStore USA contacted me to sample EcoStore products, I was a little skeptical. Mainly because most of the products and brands I’ve tried from other companies didn't work. Instead of going the route of most reviewers and testing the cleaning products, I decided to test the ones that had the potential to make the most impact in my life – helping my daughter feel better about herself; eliminating some of the diva drama on the home front.

When it comes to hair, a teenager’s drama kicks in to high gear if each strand isn’t just right. Trust me on this one. I have an absolutely beautiful 18 year old, who couldn’t look ugly if she tried. In her mind, though, that’s just not true and if her hair looks the slightest bit greasy, well, she’d rather stay home tucked away in her room than face the outside world, even for a minute. Luckily for me, I’ve found the best hair care product for teens; EcoStore USA’s Vanilla Bean Shampoo and Conditioner. Not only is it her favorite scent, it’s ecologically friendly, too. They only use “safe, healthy plant based ingredients expertly blended with organic cider and therapeutic grade essential oils”.

EcoStore USA’s Vanilla Bean Shampoo and Conditioner leaves hair feeling soft, silky and incredibly clean. After two days of not washing her hair, my daughter still loved the look and feel. For the first time in 6 years we have a product that actually works and is safe for the environment. EcoStore USA products do not contain any irritants such as parabens and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which is an intense cleaning agent, not meant for cleansing the skin.

You can pick up all of the EcoStore USA products at Ecostoreusa.com. Of course, if you have a drama queen at home, you’ll want to start with the shampoos, like I did. Be sure to go to: http://mydols.com/judydavids.htm and watch the Earth Day video of Malcolm Rands, creator of ECOStore products. Judy Davids created an incredible video of how these products were developed and brought to the USA.



Here's to you...and a little dose of ecologically friendly sanity at home...Enter to win a $25.00 gift certificate at sharemybliss@theblissnetwork.com. Simply put Ecostore USA in the subject line!

No comments: