Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blisstory question

What are some of your dreams and goals?
How will you achieve them?


For years I have said that when my daughter (the youngest one living with us right now) graduated high school (and started college) it would be time to move more freely, getting back to my own dreams, goals and visions. Like many of you, plans got altered, dreams changed, careers transitioned and life, well, just moved forward.

As parents, our main goal in life, was to help our children become well rounded, responsible, loving adults. Although they are “young” adults, I do believe we’ve been successful. They are pretty amazing young people. All are giving, outgoing, creative individuals, moving forward with their own dreams and visions.

My vision and dream, however, will always include them, as well as my husband and the rest of my family; whether it’s my biological family, my family of choice or my “earth family”. They are all part of my blissful history and future. We are all pretty much here for the same purpose aren’t we; to serve humanity to the best of our abilities, while nurturing ourselves along the way? My dream and vision is to create more and more bliss in my life and the life of others. I’ve got a few ideas on how I’m going to make that happen.

How am I going to keep my dream alive? Aside from sharing my life through The Bliss Network, the Blisstory Journal questions, using Social Networking strategies and really connecting with as many people as I can comfortably fit into my schedule, I’m creating a “Miracle Box” with my friend and colleague, Tamara Stone. For me, the Miracle Box will be a beautiful reminder of the Miracle of life and the wonderful travels it holds. Like a vision board, my Miracle Box will hold that which I believe expresses my bliss completely.

I’m really looking forward to setting my Miracle Box in a place that I can view on a regular basis. I’m looking even more forward to the days I can pick out one of the dreams inside the box, knowing the Miracle is alive.

Here’s to you all and the Miracle of your life! Blissfully yours, Teri

No comments: