Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blisstory Question: How do you pamper your skin?

For me, great skin starts on the inside. I eat a well balanced diet that does NOT include sugars and processed foods. It does include drinking a ton of water and the natural sugars found in fruits and vegetables. When I use products on my skin, I use as close to natural as I possibly can. I'm very fortunate to have tried some wonderful products.

Here's a list of some of them, as well as a brief description on what I like about each one!

MyTeava - Aside from the fact that the founder, Miriam Kleinman, is a genius and a good friend, I love that these products are the only products I've found that contain Rooibus Tea. Rooibus is one of those teas that gets little attention for their healing properties both on the inside as well as the outside. My daughter used the Clarity Collection and loved the way the "Glow" toner literally made her face radiant!

Skin2Skin Care Organics - We use the cleanser every day and have been for months now. We love the way our skin feels, especially when we include following up with the White Tea Mask. Skin2Skin is one of the few products I've used that is that is 100% made in the USA at a FDA Certified Organic Lab. Owner Ken Simpson has years of experience and is "committed to providing the best natural and certified organic tools possible for healthy and youthful skin." The Eye Gel is one of my favorites. It seems to seal in the moisture and cut down on the "circles and puffiness" especially after a night of "being on line to long!"

Sagescript Institute - Dr. Cindy Jones is constantly adding tools to her amazing "Health Arsenal". Recently I included her Parsley Eye Serum and Springtide Anti-Aging cream into my daily routine. I love how the serum seems to absorb into the skin. The Springtide Cream is loaded with Botanical Antioxidants and Vitamin C Ester, as well as Alpha Lipoic Acids. Again, I stress that for me, it's essential to use products that are as close to natural as possible. Dr. Jones uses the highest and finest ingredients in her lab, based in Colorado. You can order her book, "The Antibiotic Alternative" off of her website here!

Of course, I can't forget the Lips! I've been stuck on Arbonne's lipstick's for years. My friend and "sister" Diane Souilliere always makes sure to have an ample supply ready for me.

We all LOVE Le Cocoa Bee Chap-stick! This chap-stick is made with Bees Wax and Honey from their hives in Oxford, MI. You won't find a better chap-stick for your lips. When you are ready to buy or order yours, visit The Royal Oak Farmers Market and connect with Le Cocoa Bee Owner, Sharon Johnson or call me and I'll hook you up! I gave them out as holiday gifts to my entire family this year! Everyone loved them!

These are just a few of the products I use on a regular basis! I can't stress enough how important I think it is to take care of yourself on the inside and the outside. I'm on a mission to teach all the young people I know to start taking care of their skin NOW!!! You can connect with these great companies through our Bliss Networkers Page at TheBlissNetwork.com

Bliss ON!

No comments: