Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time to get rid of that "Inner Mean Girl" and start talking nice to you!


You are worth it!


This afternoon is a big day for me! I am joining women all across the country to get rid of that "Inner Mean Girl". I know it's hard for some of you to believe that "The Bliss Lady" actually has that "not so special" someone nagging at her insides now and then. Well, I do and it's high time she hit the road!

Last year I was very fortunate to run across Christine Arylo and her 40 Self Love Challenge. You may remember that we hosted a "Self Luvapalooza" right here in Birmingham, Michigan. I've been following Christine ever sense and love her wit, her charm and her ability to share simple secrets on connecting with who you really are - like how to fall in love with yourself on a daily basis.

My own "Inner Mean Girl" is constantly vying for center stage. For instance, yesterday I decided to take a walk and meditate. She let me know that I "should be working on my site, my blog and my clients list" instead of out playing. Playing, wrong - me time, YES!!! Fortunately for me, she didn't win - I DID NOT take her on a walk with me.

Today is the beginning of a 40 Day Cleanse on getting rid of that nasty little girl who sometimes roars loudly to say, "You are not doing it right" or "That's not good enough". We all have heard that voice before. I am joining Christine Arylo and Amy Ahlers in a revolution ... stepping into the light of love and teaching that little girl how to be free from lack, insecurity and self hate. I hope that you will all take this opportunity to join me in letting go and living your life in BLISS!!

It's not too late - click here now and see for yourself! Oh, and did I mention it's FREE!!!! What have you got to lose? Oh, yea, a lot!

1 comment:

Daenel T. said...

Oh, that Inner Mean Girl will definitely try to cheat you out of your "me time." That's a special time for you to take care of yourself and if you're not happy and healthy no one else is. Best to you.