Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Blisstory Question


Blisstory Question:

Where have you always wanted to live?


Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted to live in Pleasant Ridge. I've lived in a lot of places; none have drawn me back like this vibrant little community. While driving down the tree lined streets, it was like driving under a canopy of green "heaven"; birds were singing and people waved as we drove by, with smiles on their faces, every time!

Each summer, my friends from "PR" spent the day at the pool and swim team practice - families would gather to cheer their kids on and barbecue at the pool park. The community continuously had something going on that each family could participate in. Most homes were beautifully decorated with amazing landscapes full of flowers and lush greenery. Even in the winter, during the holiday season, the streets were lined with luminaries to light the way.

At the end of this month, my dream is coming true. My family will be moving to Pleasant Ridge. I'll be posting a sign on my door that says, "Welcome to Blissville". We are all so excited! Pleasant Ridge is still such an incredible community. When we were "house hunting", we noticed the streets are still canopied with beautiful trees, people wave with smiles on their faces and the community spirit is living larger than ever! Talk about landscapes! The Home and Garden Tour just passed and the yards on the route are breathtaking!

Is there someplace you have always wanted to live? Are you there now? If not, what's holding you back? Start looking around, checking out options, and talking to people. Take it from me, it's never to late to live your dream and follow your bliss!

Bliss ON!

P.S. The Blisstory Journal is the perfect gift for any dad! Click here now and grabs your today!

No comments: