Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What is your dream job? Are you doing it?


Many people have asked me, "What is my dream job?". I do my dream job every day. Usually, I like to ask them, "aren't you living your dream job?" and if they're not, I tell them there's no better time than now to make it happen. Isn't it time you gave your life a J.O.L.T?

I love my jobs, all of them. Besides wife, mom, daughter, sister, and friend, I have several:

* I built a few websites and took a Dreamweaver class - I help people build their websites and then teach them how to do the updates on their own! No more waiting for your web developer to do it for you. (Just ask Brenda Strausz at Brenda Strausz.com - she loves that she can work on her own site) So EMPOWERING!

* I wrote a couple books - I assist people in getting their message out by helping them publish an ebook or a printed book- or BOTH! Just ask Tamara Stone, The Balance Chic - Tamara and I co -created a new book called Girlavanting...coming to a store near you! (The book and the girls!)

* I promote myself and I can promote you, too. Better yet, I can teach you how to promote yourself through tools like Facebook and Linked IN.

* I co-created a business networking group, Cooperative Networks to help YOU get your message out. A no cost, high energy event that is focused on YOU! We leave our egos at the door and know that we are to make a difference for at least one person in the room!

* I love natural skin care, meditation and alternative healing - now I empower others through energy healing, essential oils and aromatherapy - everyone NEEDS to relax a little more!

* I created a huge network through "Social Networking" and now I've co-created Joy Of Living Training - 21 days to J.O.L.T. your business. A really cool interactive online workshop that gives you the tools you need to spark your business. This workshop is based upon our successes - and will give you the J.O.L.T. you need, in only 21 minutes a day! (You can register now by clicking HERE.)

Every day I empower at least one person by sparking their creativity and igniting their passion. What do I do? When someone asks me that question, I like to ask, "What do you need? " Or "What does your business need to grow?" Practice putting your ego aside for a minute and listen to what the person really needs. When I do that, I can then decide how best to serve you and your business needs.

20 years ago, as a single mom, I bought my first computer and never looked back. Behind me were 10 years of Corporate Management, endless hours of accounting and marketing courses, as well as a crash course on the new "internet". I started a business out of my home, called the Administrative Assistant. My first client was a D.J. from WDET. I transcribed his shows for him and learned a whole lot about Jazz at the same time! Since then, my entrepreneurial spirit has lead me down many paths. As a perpetual student, I love to learn. The more I learn, the more I am able to empower my clients to live the life of their dreams.

What about you? What do you do? Are you living the life of your dreams? Have you made a list lately of what you really want to do; a list of what you LOVE? Grab a pen, a piece of paper and start writing down what makes you feel passionate! Oh, and if you're not loving the drive to the office, call me! I'd be happy to share a little bliss! Teri

No comments: