Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Ripeness of NOW!

The word ripeness has been running across my mind lately. No doubt it has to do with the coming of my favorite eating season - SUMMER- full of rich, ripe, delicious home grown fruits and vegetables. Isn't this just the best time to eat? Soon you'll find stands popping up all over town. If you can't find one, there's always local farm markets open on weekends!

So, how does the word ripeness relate to business? Never has there been a more "fruitful" time to be in business for yourself than now. There are millions of contacts, literally, out there ready for you to connect with. How? Simply by letting your ideas flow and taking advantage of the tremendous amount of resources available on the internet - many of which are free or very low cost, yet equally as effective as their high price competitors. Last week I had the honor of showing Brenda Strausz just how easy it is by helping her get started with a website and tweak her blog. Check it out at BrendaStrausz.com.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it doesn't take work. It's taken me over 2 years to build my bliss community of contacts and connections. With daily practices, including on line connecting and sharing, The Bliss Network is being visited by over 30,000 people a month from 54 different countries. You can see it didn't happen overnight, it takes effort.

Is your mind ripe with ideas? Do you have a talent, skill or product you'd like to share with the world - and make a little (or a lot) of money from? What are you waiting for? Even if you are employed, the time is ripe to build your own brand awareness through websites, blogs, and social networking. If you need a little help along the way, call me - I love to share my techniques and strategies! Take a leap and jump - the web is waiting for you!

See you on the web! Bliss ON!

No comments: