Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Connecting Around The Globe

Over the months you may have read the post I shared, "10 Tips to Feel Good Instantly" by
Steve Martile. The tips are pretty simple and include a lot of smiling! Steve is from Canada. We connected through a motivation group on Linked In. I love the web. It has brought so many wonderful people in to my life, Steve is one of them. Here's a little intro Steve wrote:

"My name is Stephen Martile. I'm an ordinary person just like you. I get up and go to work in the morning like everyone else. I want to do great things and meet great people and I love teaching about the powers of the mind.

My message for you is simple. I want you to realize that you're not who you think you are. You're not your thoughts and you're not your results. You're not that suit you call your skin and bones of your body.

You're much more than that. I want you to realize that you ARE infinite potential and I want to show you how true that is.

Wouldn't it be nice to...

- attract new business and opportunities

- meet the right people under the right circumstances

- feel more confident and know without a doubt that you will succeed

- take bigger risks

- achieve more than you have ever imagined

You can!!
Download my free video training at:

www.freedomeducation.ca/resultsfastandeasy/

Live life in Joy.. Steve"

Notice how he ended his intro. Now you know why we are connected. Steve is all about creating more joy in your business, in your life. He loves to share his tips on how we can embrace and live our lives celebrating our uniqueness.

Visit his site, www.freedomeducation.ca/resultsfastandeasy and see for yourself!

Bliss ON!!!!

No comments: