Friday, May 28, 2010

SPARK Your Way to Bliss

A few months ago, along with my friend, Tamara Stone, I took this amazing online workshop called "SPARK" through the Cosmic Cowgirls University. You can't tell me that name isn't totally blissful. Riding through the "Cosmos" is what I feel I've been doing ever since I started that course. Everyday offered a new challenge to awaken that piece of imagination that had laid dormant for a long time. Not only that, the connections made through the group and program will add a joyous "SPARK" to my life for years to come.

It begins with a simple "SPARK", a tiny focus, and a small commitment (or big, you'll decide) to honor that focus for 30 days. The course offers daily challenges that continuously fuel your creativity and feed your soul. I won't give away SPARK creator, Shiloh Sophia's secrets - I will tell you that since I finished the course I've simultaneously started 3 new books, finished 2, collaborated and created an all new online business workshop that will be launching in a couple of weeks, taken a 2 day energy healing workshop, and brought in 3 new web clients and 2 publishing clients. The bonus is, I'm still getting more "me" time and family time than ever.

On June 1, 2010 Cosmic Cowgirls University is offering another 30-day SPARK. I'm thinking of joining in one more time, with a fresh perspective and an open heart. Who knows where I'll end up - Want to SPARK your own creativity and see what star you might land on? Visit Cosmic Cowgirls University and register today. Nietzsche said, "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." Let's do the bliss dance!

No comments: