Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#Trust30 - jumping in

As a writer, one of my biggest challenges has been allowing myself the time to simply write. Thanks to my Facebook Friend, Gina Rafkind, I am making a commitment to write for 30 days straight with the #Trust30 writers challenge offered at ralphwaldoemerson.me/ Self Reliance. Emerson is one of my favorites - truly an inspiration.

For the next 22 days I will respond to the #Trust30 promptings here on my blog. Since I started late, I'm going to go back and read the first 7 promptings and comment on them, as well.

I encourage you to read, respond and even join the challenge if you are SPARKED to do so!
As always, many BLISSINGS to you all!

Day 8


There will be an agreement in whatever variety of actions, so they be each honest and natural in their hour.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson

What would you say to the person you were five years ago?

To the Teri of 5 years ago I say, “Choose Bliss!” That’s right, sister. You have chosen to live your bliss – making a commitment to live in joy. No matter what is happening externally, what happens internally will continually make a difference for you. Breathe, simplify, and be mindful of each moment. Don't just follow your bliss and everyone else’s; choose to live YOUR bliss.

What will you say to the person you’ll be in five years?

You are a light, shining brightly in this universe. It doesn’t matter whether your SPARK ignites one life or 10,000 lives simply keep the flame burning. The law of the universe dictates that positive energy is contagious. Bliss ON, sister!

1 comment:

VedaSun said...

yay! So glad you are playing too! :)
Just wrote my latest Trust30 prompt too! http://vedasun.com/five-years-trust30-prompt-8/
Much love and bliss!
gina