Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bliss is contagious and so is your smile!

Bopping around Linked In I ran across a post from Steve Martile. Steve lives in Canada and blogs about a lot of stuff. Mainly he blogs about feeling good, happiness, and a more fulfilled life!

Like Steve, I believe happiness is contagious and that one simple positive change in your life can bring a lifetime of joy. He posted, "10 tips to feel good instantly." As someone who quite often signs off with "smile", this totally made my top ten list!

Thanks, Steve!

Here are Steve's 10 tips to feel good instantly:

1. Smile

2. Smile more.

3. Smile even more.

4. Smile even more than that.

5. Smile when you don’t want to.

6. Smile when you do.

7. Smile if you feel good.

8. Smile if you don’t.

9. Smile everyday.

10. Keep Smiling :)

And if you want more evidence that smiling is contagious, check out a study done by Harvard University's Nicholas Christakis, MD, PhD and University of California's James H. Fowler, PhD. Fowler says, "the findings do not mean you should avoid unhappy people, but that you should make an effort whenever you can to spread happiness."

Smiles....The Bliss Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your bliss! I agree that happiness and bliss is contageous. Smiling not only makes you happier but it will change the mood of everyone around you. You are called the bliss lady and my family calls me pollyanna. I am looking forward to more bliss from you.