Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today's Blisstory Question

What is your Dream Car?

My "dream car" isn't really a car; it's a Dodge Sprinter extended RV. Oh, I am sooooo looking forward to the day we can jump in the van and take off on endless road trips. Here's to Bob Seger's, "Roll Me Away":


"Stood alone on a mountain top,
Starin' out at the great divide
I could go east, I could go west,
It was all up to me to decide
Just then I saw a young hawk flyin'
And my soul began to rise
And pretty soon
My heart was singin'"

Okay, so he's on a Harley. A girls got to have some of the comforts of home: shower, bed, toilet. LOL Besides, the Friendly Skies are not looking so friendly these days.

I've visited over half of the states in the U.S and Jeff has visited all but 5; from Copper Harbor and the Porcupine Mountains on down to the Keys. We love to travel in our space and our own time frame. Winters in the South and Summers in the North, doesn't matter whether it's East or West, as long as it's mostly sunny skies!

Here's to hitting the road!

1 comment:

BlissBeader said...

I have it - a Mini Cooper S.