Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you have a favorite work colleague?

One of the great advantages to working from home is that you don't have to "play favorites" with any one on your team, well, except my husband. From where I sit, I'm the boss, the assistant, the go-getter, etc. Each of my clients represent a different sector of the work force, each one significantly different, yet they have one thing in common: enthusiasm for a life filled with joy. These people treat others with respect and integrity. They create success with a "go-giver" attitude.

Today I have the pleasure of meeting with two of them. Tamara Stone, of
T. Stone Interiors teaches people how to create more balance and harmony in their life, including their homes and offices. Michael Wickett of Michael Wickett International works with people and corporations on empowering their lives through many different techniques, including tailoring individual programs to address specific needs. We are going to brainstorm on how to create more bliss in 2010! What a great job I have!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I thought I was the boss....actually, I know that you are...lol