Monday, January 25, 2010

Blisstory Question - What's your favorite color?

My favorite color changes with my mood and also with what I’m doing. Overall, I’d have to say my favorite color is Red. It’s the color of love, courage, strength, passion, and physical energy. Somewhere I even saw a post indicating that the color red is balancing. Of course I will have to ask the Balance Chic, Tamara Stone, that question.

Red also reminds me of my favorite fruit, the apple and my favorite vegetable, red peppers. When I wear the color red I feel alive and vibrant. OK, I feel blissful. My favorite stone happens to be ruby. I know, diamonds are supposed to be a girl’s best friend. Red is also the background color for my new logo.

One last thing I’d like to share. I took a peek at the “Colorstrology” book, compliments of my colleague and friend, Tamara Stone. “Colorstrology” lists the color for your life, based upon your birth date. Yeap.. You guessed it. Mine is RED – HIGH RISK RED! LOLOL…Defined as – Eloquent, performer and ambitious, knowing how to communicate effectively, encourage flexibility and inspire others! WOW, I was totally amazed. Pretty accurate description - you should read the whole paragraph. Oh, and FYI…the results for Jeff, my fire fighter husband, are, “hero, idealistic, persuasive”. Another wow! He can be pretty darn persuasive!

Want to know yours? Grab the book or send me an email - I'd be happy to share!

Here's to a blissful week!

No comments: