Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What is the Cooperation Factor?

I recently read something about the Cooperation Factor, as applied to the new economy. Not much out there on the subject. What I found, according to Wikipedia, is that cooperation factor originally has to do with a facsimile machines scanning length and density, both in compatible units. That really meant nothing to me, since I am not that technical. It did occur to me though, that to fully embrace this new economy, and the challenges our world continually faces, we need to focus more on the global cooperation factor, where our leaders release the focus on “me” and “mine” and begin to truly embrace the concept of we. Yes, it sounds a lot like working together for the same goal, doesn’t it? We can start embracing the Cooperation Factor with small steps, in our own life, especially in our businesses.

Some time ago I made a commitment to myself to ONLY work with those individuals and organizations that supported my belief system, my values. In essence, that supported me helping my fellow man in whatever capacity I can. Today, I work with some of the most incredible people I’ve ever known; my husband and partner, Jeff Williams, Judy Davids,  Joan Feldman, Leah Arnold, Anne Keeble, Jill Jack, and Self Love Diva - Christine Arylo, just to name a few. I also have the great honor of working with Linda Joy of Aspire Magazine. Linda Joy is on a mission to “Inspire 100,000 women” by gifting free subscriptions to her magazine as well as some pretty incredible bonus gifts. You’ll even get a gift from me. Of course, you have to get the free subscription to see what your gift from me is!

We all have a mission, a platform, a purpose. In order to have our voices heard, our businesses succeed, our purpose fulfilled we need to let go of our ego’s need to be on top. Instead, we need to start rebuilding our community with cooperation at the forefront. The businesses and individuals I work with support that mission and truly work together to create The Cooperation Factor. "When we commit to cooperating with each other, conflict is dissolved and opportunities are created to combine energies and focus on manifesting better circumstances for all." In my world, it creates the Bliss Effect – a community working together with joy, where everyone can learn, live, and build from our unique platform of support.

I urge each and every one of you to let go of the need to constantly be in control. The truth is, as most of you know, we control very little. Begin a mindset of cooperation. Ask yourself and your colleagues, “How can we effectively build our businesses, our lives, through cooperating with those that support our mission?” My mission is very simple, to create a more blissful environment and remind people that “Bliss is a choice.” There are many tools available to create happiness in your life. First you need to make the choice to be happy then fully commit to that choice.

Please visit my newly created Events page and see what’s happening around town that can empower your life. If you have an event that you’d like posted, send it on. Send me your logo’s and links, too, and I’ll post them on my Bliss Networkers page. I’m looking forward to the future success of Michigan, and the globe, through our cooperative efforts. We have what it takes, we’ve done it before and we will thrive!

Bliss ON
!

No comments: